27 листопада 2018 року
Фонд Віктора Пінчука: координатор міжнародних проектів
Фонд Віктора Пінчука шукає координатора міжнародних проектів з досвідом роботи від 1 до 3 років.
- Participant & Speakers Lists. IPC makes initial proposals and develops participant and speaker lists for all international events. IPC collects participant and speaker proposals from various stakeholders and adapts them to a particular event. IPC is responsible for principal updates and consistency of the list, while assistant coordinator is responsible for correct and up-to-date entrance of participant data.
- Participant & Speaker Invitations. IPC drafts and finalizes invitation formats for all international events. IPC coordinates further invitation of guests and follow-up procedures. IPC drafts and finalizes thank you letters, as well as other essential communication formats.
- Participant Management. IPC coordinates work with participants and speakers before the event and on spot, linking different departments to answer guests’ requests. IPC checks consistency of all participant profiles from invitation stage to arrival to event venue, as well as coordinates communication with guests at all time.
- Interns. IPC trains and supervises interns in their administrative and participant management tasks.
- Analysis and Participant Data. IPC accumulates statistical data on the organization’s events, provides participant information and prepares analytical notes when requested by a concerned department or top management. IPC coordinates participant data collection. IPC plays core role in drafting event reports.
- IPC performs other tasks proposed by top management.
- University degree in political or social sciences (MA level or equivalent);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Ukrainian (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian political landscape, institutions and administration;
- Knowledge of international relations;
- Experience in organizing events, project management;
- Experience in drafting and contributing to reports;
- Proficient with a computer, excellent command in MS Excel & Word;
- Hard working with excellent written and oral communication skills.